Saturday, August 8, 2009

For some1

well....i update my blog finally=]
every1 sure curious for my title..
don worry...
i'll tell u...
haha~~

For some1
i so miss you badly...
i still love you...
i can't live without you..
you're really important for me...
I LOVE YOU

For some1
i don know why
i don know why
i really don know why...
why u became like that already???
you're not the person which i know you before...
you changed a lot..
i so lazy talk to or chat with recently...
and i hate YOU...

For some1
hope you'll be fine soon...
everything will solve ASAP..
if give sometimes for each other...=]

For some1
i know you are a good teacher...
but....
but i perfect GARY..
he's a good teacher also..
and i like him also..
i mean he teach me la....=]

For some1
how are you???
seldom contact you already...
SORRY...

For some1
eh....u finish your assignment already or not??
wating for you...=]
bila free??
let me know la.....

For some1
quite a long time no chat with you...
you seem like disappear...
you say you want to be Tiger...
cause you don let any1 bully you...
so~~how???

For some1
i really not good for you...
im not your true love..
maybe you'll met your true love in one day...
but im sure....im not your true love...
sorry...i hurt u so much...

For all my
visitors
sorry for i seldom update my blog...haha
and thx for visited my blog=]
i'll try my best to update everyday or everyweek=]

ciao lu~~~

TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment