Wednesday, September 30, 2009

annoying....

well.....have been very very long time i didn't update my blog=]
my friend keep saying that my blog is going to 'fa mou' and bla bla bla.....xD
sorry to all my friends...=]
cause i really very very lazy to update...and i don know what to write also....
So~~~sorry.....=]

well....felt very annoying and confusing this few weeks....
mid-term break for 3weeks...
and this mid-term break i doing nothing....and keep wasting my time...
i might to stop my english course soon...and might to going TOC for my NEW course...
but i still haven't check the next intake....=.=
i don't know should i go TOC or not....
i really very scare i could not pay attention in this course..
i don't know whether this course is what i want to study or not....
cause i felt that is really really stressful for me...sighhhhhhh

btw....in fact.....before i really very very interesting in this course....i really wanted to take this course...
but....don know why.....now i very confusing and annoying....

could any1 tell me which better???
continue my english course???
stop my english course and wait for the next intake???
or else start working now???but what job can i work???

No comments:

Post a Comment