Thursday, July 9, 2009

My new blog=]

hi..for all my friends=]
this is my new blog...
i also don know why should i open this blog actually..
for me i just feel that blogging is just wasting my time...
and i wont waste my time 2 blog >.<

But now....heehee
i had opened a new blog...
and now i'll share my feeling,my problems,my relationship and bla bla bla....
with all of you=]

SO,remember must read my blog everyday,every times,every minutes and every second..haha
THX for the support first...READERS

now i still edit my blog profile...damn
used an hour also haven gao tim my profile...arghhhhhhh....
very very hard 2 edit la...sighhhhhhhhhhh
anyone can teach me or not???
how 2 put a chatbox beside your blog??
how 2 put music??
how 2 put MV??
and many many many....
teach me PLZ.............

end here la..
continue edit my profile...
to be continue soon=]

No comments:

Post a Comment