Monday, July 13, 2009

Tired sunday=]

today i woke up early in the morning....
cause have 2 go out withmy family...
around 10smth on the way 2 klang...
on the way that time i feel very sleepy..
becoz not enough sleep...sighhhh
ytd nite sleep at morning 5o'clock..
i just sleep few hours only...then have 2 wake up...>< okie...around half an hour has been there d...
go 2 the restaurant for lunch..which i always go for dinner with my family..
although is far and a bit expensive..but the food is nice..=]

after finish our lunch...went 2 jusco at Bandar Bukit Tinggi...
that 1 is the most big jucso in malaysian=]
first time went there...
{skip}

reach home around 4smth...
on9 awhile and chatting with my fren...
after an hour feel very sleepy and tired..
so i decide 2 go take a nap..hehe

woke up at 8o'clock...
then ask my fren going out tonight for dinner??
lucky my fren say ok...
because i super hungry after woke up...=]
faster go take bath n prepare...
go out at 9smth...

then discuss with my fren what 2 eat for dinner...
but how i know both of u say don know..anything...
DAMN IT...
everyday also say don know la..anything la..whatever la...
sighhhhhhh...
so we dicide go AMAN PURI look around...
eventually we went 2 PaParich for dinner...
many ppl...waiting table..
but not so long la...
lucky..just a few minutes only..hehe..lucky boy=]
then after oudered food...
we start keng gai...

FUNNY PART~

me:eh...this paparich today open only or just open yesterday??why so many ppl 1??
daogei:nola...open very long already...
me:u sure ah??but last time i saw opening soon wor..
doagei:ya la..sohai..ah chuan everyday fetch me come i don know meh??open very long le la...
me:ya meh??
***:aiyo...ask the staff la..then know already lo..
me:okie..ask the staff come...
***:eh..xiao jie mean(hey girl)..he(me) got something wanna ask you..
me:huh??what??me??
staff:no free...sorry...(she thought we wan her contact number and wan know her)
me:huh??no no no...i just wan 2 ask this shop when open 1??
staff:oh...open on today..
me:ok..thanks..eh..daogei just now what u say ah??u came many times already ah???why the staff say today de??hahahaha...
daogei:huh?don know?
me:what u don know??but just now you say u sure de wor...hahahaha
***:yala....u sure de wor...hahaha
kah seng:haha...
***:just nw the staff thought we wan her number...ask she use the coke(my drinks) see her ugly face la..
me:yala...don coke la..use milo{daogei drinks} la...milo terus can see her face...cause couldn't see anything...and she know herself ugly...haha..(bad guys}..=]

END....

reach home around 10smth...
good boy..
back hoome early..hehe
nothing 2 do now..time 2 sleep=]
end here...
TO BE CONTINUE SOON~~




No comments:

Post a Comment