Friday, July 17, 2009

placement test

today went to the British Council for my placement test...
yesterday i booking the test around 1.30p.m..
but i need to reach there by 1 o'clock...

before that...went to my dad office for awhile...
cause still early...don know where 2 go...
so follow my dad go his office....=]

then...12.45p.m already...
rush to british council...
actually from my dad office go there just a few minutes...
but the F***ing traffic jam...go there need ten minutes...
sighhhhhhhhhhh...

ok..reach there d...
1st time went there...
don know where it is..
nevermind...i try find...
i just go straight...
not so long...finally i found it...haha..
too smart la..haha

1st time went there...and for sure i'll go reception ask about the course...
and fill in the form that he gave me...
after that waiting for the computer call my number...
then pay money and go take the test...
okie...go 4th floor..classroom 16...

an hour....done all the things...
take number again...
cause i need to ask bila ada class for me...
i'm so lucky...
next monday i can start my class d...
but i have 2 pay the payment by 2molo b4 12 o'clock..
actually i can pay by today...but i din bring the much money..
i just bring the fees for placement test RM100 only...
cause they told me that i just bring my IC and RM100 only..
that's it...
lucky the staff tell me that she can reserve for me...
but i must pay 2molo before 12noon
so i told my dad already..
and he just open a cek for me...RM790(not include book)
the book i think the price is around RM100...not sure yet...
so the book i pay by cash...and the fees i pay by cek..=]

after done all the things...wait for daogei 1hour...cause he fetch me back..
i done all my thing already..but he still having his class inside the class room..
still left 1hour...OMG...
1hour what i do??
just wait for him la...
what can i do???
doing nothing at there...
no choice...have 2 wait him also....

after an hour..he finished...
then went home=]
HOME SWEET HOME

end here...
tomorrow have 2 wake up early...
and go pay the fees....
time 2 slep now also...=]

to be continue soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment